free 3d puzzles and save up to £36 on multi months plans
Exciting Subscription delivered monthly. Get a Monthly, 6 or 12 months plan
Limited Time Offer:
6 Months Plan - Free Tower Bridge 3D puzzle (worth £10) in your first delivery plus SAVE £9
12 Months Plan - Free Tower Bridge & Kyoto Tower 3D puzzle (worth £20) in your first delivery plus SAVE £36
Get your world building kits delivered right to your door every month, packed with fun-filled activities, 3d puzzles, crafts and a lot more!
If your child isn't 100% satisfied with Little World Builder kit, we guarantee we'll make it right.
Plans automatically renew and you are committing to the length of your Little World Builder Subscription plan.
Explore famous architecture from around the world, one country at a time.
How it works
1. Choose Your Plan - Monthly, 6 or 12 months plan.
2. Delivered Monthly - Receive your kits monthly right at your door
3. Travel & Build from home - enjoy the excitement and proud parents moments!
Everything you need to get started on your building adventures
* Engaging and fun hands-on project
* Themed 3D Puzzle with kid friendly instructions
* PLUS a crafting activity to boost creativity!
* Activity Pack with enriching content
* Hours of Family Fun, quality time delivered
* Shipped from Little World Builder HQ in 1-2 working days!
Discover a new iconic building with each package
* Add to your collection as you build your next 3D puzzle
* Complete this months crafting project
* Collect and create Scrapbook pages with exclusive scrapbook stickers
* Enjoy the "fun facts" on postcards from Hailey & Caesar, your Little World Builder travel buddies
* Stick your Map Sticker onto the large world map
* Discover more about the history of this months building from the building fact cards and builder activities cards.
* Stick your Award Sticker onto the certificate provided and earn yourself the Little World Builder title!
* Shipped from Little World Builder HQ on the same day of subscribe on each month.
Why people love us
Great parent-child bonding activity! Love the 3D building & also the interesting building facts. Little World Builder is definitely my best Christmas gift idea for my little friends this year!
Joey LeeMother of 10-year-old, London
Variety of content is great. We spend wonderful quality time together. Very exciting getting a parcel every month. The models are being presented to class at circle/sharing time. The builders kit box is a lovely way to store things. There is great learning going on too!
Sarah BurchillRugby, UK