Ready to start travelling the world on an Architecture Adventure?
Get a subscription plan and receive a new Activity Kit every month! Choose a monthly plan (good 'til cancelled), or our discounted plans when you commit to 6 months or 12 months.
All subscriptions include Free UK Shipping.
Educational and 100% Fun for 6-11 Year Olds.
Explore famous architecture from around the world, one country at a time.
🏛️ How it works
1. Choose Your Plan - Opt for either our monthly plan (cancel anytime), or our discounted plans when you commit to 6 months or 12 months.
2. Delivered Monthly - All Monthly Kits are shipped monthly. International shipping normally takes a further 8-14 days to arrive. Find out more about shipping.
3. Serious Fun! Our construction projects inspire kids to become creative problem solvers.
Everything you need to get started on your building adventures
* Engaging and fun hands-on project
* Themed 3D Puzzle with kid friendly instructions
* PLUS a crafting activity to boost creativity!
* Activity Pack with enriching content
* Hours of Family Fun, quality time delivered
* Shipped from Little World Builder HQ on the 15th of each month.
Discover a new iconic building with each package
* Add to your collection as you build your next 3D puzzle
* Complete this months crafting project
* Collect and create Scrapbook pages with exclusive scrapbook stickers
* Enjoy the "fun facts" on postcards from Hailey & Caesar, your Little World Builder travel buddies
* Stick your Map Sticker onto the large world map
* Discover more about the history of this months building from the building fact cards and builder activities cards.
* Stick your Award Sticker onto the certificate provided and earn yourself the Little World Builder title!
Why people love us
Great parent-child bonding activity! Love the 3D building & also the interesting building facts. Little World Builder is definitely my best Christmas gift idea for my little friends this year!
Joey LeeMother of 10-year-old, London
Variety of content is great. We spend wonderful quality time together. Very exciting getting a parcel every month. The models are being presented to class at circle/sharing time. The builders kit box is a lovely way to store things. There is great learning going on too!
Sarah BurchillRugby, UK